Our Handyman Service is designed to take care of the small on-going maintenance jobs which occur in any busy property. For Holiday Rentals and second homes our service is guest-friendly and we always ensure guests are kept informed both before and after any work has been completed.
Our Handyman Service takes care of odd jobs, basic plumbing, electrical and carpentry/ joinery work. We can re-hang pictures & mirrors, fix blinds and hand curtains. We love tiling, siliconing and grouting. We change light bulbs, fix and replace locks and replace broken toilet seats.
As part of our Reactive Maintenance Service we can respond to calls from guests if required, where this forms a part of the service level agreement. If a minor maintenance issue is affecting a rental or a guest’s stay we can prioritise the response if appropriate to protect the property owner’s interests.
We cover the following everyday repairs and maintenance tasks:
- Hanging/ re-hanging pictures and mirrors
- Fitting & changing door locks, handles, bolts etc
- Easing jammed doors & windows
- Hanging doors
- Fence/gate repairs
- Fitting blinds and curtains
- Replace lighbulbs
- Re-sealing baths/ shower trays
- Fit, replace & repair light fittings
- Replace switches, sockets, extractor fans & transformers
- Replace or fit doorbells
- Fixing/ replacing leaking taps & pipes
- Fitting dishwashers/ washing machines
- Unblocking internal waste pipes
- Repairing toilet cisterns
- Bleeding radiators
- Fitting shower screens
Normal Hours: Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm
Out of Hours: 5pm – 9pm & 8am – 9am, including
weekends & Bank Holidays